Energie je společně s [[kyslíkem]) jedním z životně důležitých zdrojů ve hře [Astroneer]. Neustálá dodávka energie je nezbytná pro řízení vozidla, pro ovládání různých modulů a možná nejdůležitější je použití deformačního nástroje, pokud je na něm nainstalován modifikátor.
Ve hře je síla reprezentována jasně žlutou barvou.
Unit of measurement[editovat | editovat zdroj]
- Energii lze uložit do baterie, jejíž kapacita je vizuálně znázorněna jasně žlutými válci nazvanými sloupy. Každý z těchto sloupců je následně rozdělen na segmenty nazývané "tyče".
- Jednotka měření pro přenos výkonu v čase pro referenci je A, Amps nebo Ampere (nebo dokonce Λ!) Jedna malá baterie například může nabít nebo vypustit až přesně 1A, což je znázorněno jako jako 1,00 v rozdělovači.
- Všechny stroje mají specifické vstupní a výstupní hodnoty, které lze obvykle činí přesně 1A, 2A, 3A atd. U platformy, kabely a prodlužovačů nikdo neobjevi omezení v přenosu energie (tzv. limit průchodnosti.)
Size Measurement[editovat | editovat zdroj]
- 1 sloupec = 4 pruhy
- 1 malá baterie = 2 sloupce = 8 pruhů
- 1 zásobník výkonu = 2 sloupce = 8 pruhů
- 1 střední baterie = 8 malých baterií = 16 sloupců = 64 mezer
Acquiring Power[editovat | editovat zdroj]
Generating[editovat | editovat zdroj]
The most common and consistent method of acquiring power is by generating it. Power can be generated by solar panels exposed to natural light, wind turbines exposed to windy weather, or generators fueled with Resources. Attaching one of these power sources to an object capable of using power will automatically stream power to it, allowing it to run. If the power generated exceeds the amount of power consumed by producers of power, excess power will flow to any networked batteries in need of charging. (See more below)
Crafting[editovat | editovat zdroj]
Once an Astroneer has researched Power Cells, they can be created using the backpack's 3D printer. They act essentially like gathered Power Stacks, being consumed when hooked up to a power network with consumers. Power cells are created fully charged instantly and are helpful in early-game as a space-efficient automatic power source that is mobile and requires no generator.
List of Power Producers[editovat | editovat zdroj]
The following table lists all available power sources and the rate at which they produce power.
|Habitat†||1.0A||Indefinite||Habitat appears to have a maximum throughput of 32A|
|Small Solar Panel||0.5A||During Daylight|
|Solar Panel||2.0A||During Daylight|
|Solar Array Wreck||3.0A~||During Daylight||Improved output based on the angle of the sun, from 2.0A at a minimum up to ~4.0A at peak performance. Found on planets as part of spaceship wreckage.|
|Small Wind Turbine||0.5A||While Windy|
|Wind Turbine||1.0A||While Windy||The amount of power generated does not appear to vary depending on wind conditions unfortunately.|
|Malý generátor||1.0A||100 Seconds||Consumes organic to run. Can be shut off manually and turned back on without losing organic.|
|Medium||3.0A||100 Seconds||Consumes Carbon to run. Can be shut off to stop production and consumption of resources.|
|Power Cells||1.0A||Indefinite||Destroyed when depleted.|
† Only the Habitat created by the "drop pod" you land with at the start of the game produces power.
Storing Power[editovat | editovat zdroj]
|Small Battery||8.0 Bars / 2 Columns||1.0A|
|Medium Battery||64.0 Bars / 16 Columns||3.0A|
|Large Rover||4.0 Bars / 2 Columns††||1.0A||1.0A|
|Mediover||2.0 Bars / 1 Columns††||1.0A||0.5A|
|Small Rover||1.0 Bars / 0.5 Columns||1.0A||0.019A|
† This refers only to charging speed. The backpack cannot transfer power outwardly, nor can small batteries in the player′s inventory.
†† These numbers are based on the visual representation of bars and columns in small batteries as a metric; the rover display appears larger than it is.
Using Power[editovat | editovat zdroj]
Power is used, or consumed, in various ways. The current ways that power is used are:
- Crafting via the player's Batoh or Printers
- Operations of base Modules
- Driving Vehicles
- Using the Terrain Tool when Augments are installed on it
Modules[editovat | editovat zdroj]
Modules that require power only consume it while they are running. When idle they consume no power, but still require to be hooked up to a source of power before the player can activate them. Modules have a consumption of power needed to run at full speed, if the power produced is less than what is consumed, the module will run slower than normal. If no power is being fed to them, they will completely cease all function and will not resume until power is restored.
List of Power Consumers[editovat | editovat zdroj]
The following is a table of power consumers and the rate at which they consume power to run at maximum speed.
|Item||Consumption Rate||Power Consumed||Notes|
|Batoh Battery||1.0A||2.5 units (<1 Bar)||Highest priority of all consumers, will override any other power requests to fulfill it's consumption demands.|
|Small Printer||1.0A||<1 Bar|
|Medium Printer||2.0A||10 Bars|
|Vehicle Bay||3.0A||N/A||Ranges anywhere from 6 Bars to 60 Bars depending on recipe being crafted.|
|Tavící pec||3.0A||15 Bars||Value per ingot smelted.|
|Chemistry Lab||3.0A||7.5 Bars|
|Soil Centrifuge||4.0A||32.5 Bars||This consumption value is the same regardless of how many items the machine produces.|
|Atmospheric Condenser||6.0A||21 Bars||*Based on the smallest divisible unit of a gas container at 100ppu. Power consumption varies.|
|Augments||0.75A~||N/A||Each augment increases power consumption. Amount varies depending on whether small batteries are being used.|
|Work light||N/A||N/A||Does not actually draw any power, but requires being hooked up to a valid source of production or storage to light up.|
|Medium Rover||0.5A||N/A||Energy is spent only while buttons are pressed to control the rover, constant 0.5A while held. 16 seconds drive time.|
|Small Rover||0.019A||N/A||Energy is spent only while buttons are pressed to control the rover, constant 0.019A while held. 210 seconds drive time.|
Power Cables and Networks[editovat | editovat zdroj]
As an Astroneer adds base modules connecting to their initial Habitat, the flat cabling that connects them creates a network, across which power can flow. How this power flows depends on which type of cable the connections are made of.
Currently the two types of cables are:
- Network cables are long flat cables that light up yellow to indicate how much power is flowing through it. Their coloring changes in width according to the proportion of power being produced versus power being demanded. In situations where both supply and demand are zero, cables will go entirely dark. If for some reason supply is zero but demand is non-zero, network cables will flash red.
- Directional cables have yellow chevrons running along their length in the direction power is flowing. Relative chevron width is determined by the amount of current passing through. They can be used to separate one network from another, since they only allow power to flow through them in one direction. If there isn't enough power to meet all demand in the host network behind the chevrons, the cable will power down temporarily and stop sending power. Directional cables are made when connecting cables via other means than standard platforms, such as with Extenders, Splitters, or Vehicles.
Power Networks[editovat | editovat zdroj]
Network cables are created by directly connecting Platforms to each other or to the Habitat. When connected with network cables, they share the same power network, meaning any power produced, stored, or brought in via directional cables is evenly split among any and all consumers of power within that network.
No power cables carry Oxygen. Tethers can be used to connect Platforms, but tethers do not carry power except in one specific way: They can feed an Astroneer's backpack, with no distance limit. Theoretically, one can craft a Small Battery, charge it with the Tethers, and place the battery onto a platform, but this is more resource consuming.
Power Gauges[editovat | editovat zdroj]
All cables display their current available energy compared to the amount of energy being demanded on both internal network cables and side power gauges located on every port on every type of platform.
These Amp sums are just for example; you can multiply them and the gauges will read the same results.
(0A Demand, 0A Produced) --
This platform is likely not plugged into anything, or whatever connects it to a power source has been unplugged.
This can occasionally happen in isolated networks if no machines are turned on or working, and no widgets or devices are producing power.
This is the only situation where connecting cables will remain dark and unpowered.
(>0A Demand, 0A Produced) --
Something attached to this platform is demanding power, but nothing is available to provide it.
Most often this only happens because Astroneer backpacks suck up power before machines can grab it, causing them to see nothing at all.
If not however, this just means the machine or platform cannot find any power-producing widgets or devices.
This is the only situation where connecting cables will color themselves red.
(2A Demand, 1A Produced) -- (or any 2:1 ratio)
Something is generating power, but only half as much as is being asked for.
This often isn't a symptom of a problem, but simply most generators don't produce the 3A that many modules ask for, leading to unequal demand.
For example, Small Generators only produce 1A each, and Small Solar and Small Wind Turbines only make 0.5A each.
A Mineral Extractor demands 3A power, and a Research Chamber demands 2A.
(1A Demand, 1A Produced) -- (or any 1:1 ratio)
All power that is being demanded is being satisfied perfectly, with no extra whatsoever.
This is actually fairly uncommon, and any network with Batteries will appear to have extra supply even if they aren't being utilized.
(2A Demand, 3A Produced) -- (or any 2:3 ratio)
All demand is being satisfied, and a specific proportion of leftover power exists.
This is the best time to turn off one or more organic or coal generators to save energy if no batteries exist to absorb it.
With a 0:>0 ratio, something is generating power, but nothing needs it.
Trivia[editovat | editovat zdroj]
- The Astroneer's backpack appears to hold ten Bars of power, but its energy density is 1/4th that of other batteries in the game. Consequently, a small battery can fill the backpack more than three times over tethers, or supply gun augments power for more than three times longer than the backpack alone can.