|PC, Xbox One, PS4|
|PC & Xbox EA: December 16, 2016|
PC & Xbox Release: February 6, 2019
PS4: November 15, 2019
|Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Additional Notes: Internet connection required for online multiplayer
Astroneer is a space-themed exploration and survival game developed by System Era. In Astroneer, players are tasked with exploring alien worlds during the 25th century's Intergalactic Age of Discovery, colonizing the worlds and unearthing rare treasures and discoveries.
The Current Features of Astroneer[edit | edit source]
- Explore 7 different procedurally generated Planets (Sylva, Calidor, Vesania, Glacio, and Atrox) and moons (Desolo and Novus), each with their own unique Type, Biomes and Hazards.
- Shape your world using the Terrain Tool, and enhance its capabilities using Augments.
- Collect Research Items and use them to acquire Bytes by performing Research.
- Use over 100 unique Items, including Resources, Modules, and Vehicles.
- Play with friends via Multiplayer mode.
- Play with other players on dedicated servers.
- Launch into space with Shuttles.
Screenshots[edit | edit source]
Release[edit | edit source]
Alpha[edit | edit source]
Pre-Alpha[edit | edit source]
Concept Art[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Official Website
- Steam Community
- Official Discord Server
- Official Forum
- Astroneer Subreddit