|Crafted at||Medium Printer|
|Unlock Cost||2,200 Bytes|
Source[edit | edit source]
|Atmospheric Condenser|| Plastic
Uses[edit | edit source]
The following atmospheric Resources can be gathered using the Atmospheric Condenser, with differing rates per planet:
- Power Consumption Rate: 20 U/s
Atmospheric Condensers run until all available storage slots on a platform are filled. If a condenser is placed on a Large Platform A, then a single canister of gas will be produced. At most the condenser may produce up to 1152 canisters, or 5760 uses, using an Extra Large Platform C, the condenser, and 3 Large Storage Silo B, each with 12 Medium Gas Canisters. This setup is good for players who wish to collect rarer gases, such as Helium from Atrox, while exploring and can come back to more than enough gas.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to 0.10.1.0, the Atmospheric Condenser (previously known as the Fuel Condenser) synthesized Hydrazine from the atmosphere of the planet, at the cost of a large amount of constant power usage and lots of time.
- When not in use, the Atmospheric Condenser can be switched to a gas with an insufficient concentration to prevent it from making noise.
- Each cycle for The Atmospheric Condenser will fill one fifth of a canister of gas, which equates to one use of that gas.
- The Atmospheric Condenser will stop running if it runs out of Attachment Slots to place gas canisters.
- You can place the Atmospheric Condenser in a Large Shuttle with power and storage and travel around different planets to collect gases.
- The amount of power required to collect gas increases dramatically at lower PPU ratings; it only costs 33% more power to collect at 75PPU compared to 100PPU, but it costs 100% more power to collect at 25PPU compared to 50PPU.
Media[edit | edit source]