|Crafted at||Large Printer|
|Recipe||2x Titanium Alloy|
|Unlock Cost||5,000 Bytes|
A Large Shuttle base has two Tier-3 slots and two Tier-2 slots. One Tier-2 slot is needed for either a Solid-Fuel Thruster or a Hydrazine Thruster. One Tier-2 slot is intended for an Oxygenator, however, you can place anything there.
Source[edit | edit source]
|Large Shuttle|| Titanium Alloy x2
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Similar to other vehicles, Shuttles provide unlimited Oxygen to players tethered to them. If an Oxygenator is onboard, it will provide oxygen to connected tethers. Shuttles also transport players between planets.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Should you find yourself marooned without any fuel, Ammonium and Laterite are found on every planet; you'll need to refine the Laterite into Aluminum in a Smelting Furnace in order to craft a Solid-Fuel Thruster.
- You can use a Packager on your Atmospheric Condenser (or just print a new one) and attach that to the large shuttle to easily collect gasses from planets.
- Shuttles in orbit that are trying to land at a base that has another shuttle on a Landing Pad will not be able to land without another, non-used Landing Pad present.
- For maximum storage, place two Large Storage Silo Bs onto the two Tier-3 slots on the shuttle, then place 12 Medium Storage Silos onto each of these large silos, then place a Medium Storage Silo in the side slot for a total of 25 Medium Storage Silos, providing 600 Tier-1 storage slots.
- Players can take and bring back more items if a Medium Storage is placed on the side slot instead of an Oxygenator, with a packaged Oxygenator and a Medium Platform A or C to leave the Oxygenator on the planet the player goes to.
Media[edit | edit source]
An old version of the Large Shuttle with a Large Storage attached. (Before 1.0 Release)