|Crafted at||Large Printer|
|Recipe|| EXO Chip x2|
|Unlock Cost||5,000 Bytes|
The Large Shuttle is a Extra Large shuttle in Astroneer. It is bigger than the Medium Shuttle and Small Shuttle, and can hold more items, including Large modules. It can be used to travel rapidly across a world, or to other planets more easily.
|Large Shuttle|| EXO Chip x2
A Large Shuttle base has two Tier-3 slots and two Tier-2 slots. One Tier-2 slot is needed for either a Solid-Fuel Thruster or a Hydrazine Thruster. One Tier-2 slot is intended for an Oxygenator, however, you can place anything there.
Similar to other vehicles, Shuttles provide unlimited Oxygen to players tethered to them. If an Oxygenator is onboard, it will provide oxygen to connected tethers. Shuttles also transport players between planets.
- Should you find yourself marooned without any fuel, Ammonium and Laterite are found on every planet; you'll need to refine the Laterite into Aluminum in a Smelting Furnace in order to craft a Solid-Fuel Thruster.
- You can use a Packager on your Atmospheric Condenser (or just print a new one) and attach that to the large shuttle to easily collect gasses from planets.
- Shuttles in orbit that are trying to land at a base that has another shuttle on a Landing Pad will not be able to land without another, non-used Landing Pad present.
- For maximum storage, place two Large Storage Silo Bs onto the two Tier-3 slots on the shuttle, then place 12 Medium Storage Silos onto each of these large silos, then place a Medium Storage Silo in the side slot for a total of 25 Medium Storage Silos, providing 600 Tier-1 storage slots.
- Players can take and bring back more items if a Medium Storage is placed on the side slot instead of an Oxygenator, with a packaged Oxygenator and a Medium Platform A or C to leave the Oxygenator on the planet the player goes to.