The Oxygen Tank is an oxygen storage item, and a smaller version of the Backpack's internal Oxygen storage. It can be attached to any slot on the backpack, including its widget slots.
- When connected via a Tether to a base module or vehicle, the Oxygen Tank will fill with Oxygen.
- The Oxygen Tank attaches to any Tier-1 slot and stores exactly as much Oxygen as the backpack's main tank (72 seconds when idling, 50 seconds when running.)
- Having one Oxygen Tank in the backpack doubles the player's Oxygen storage.
- When untethered, the Oxygen Tank's Oxygen is consumed prior to the backpack's. The oxygen gauge on the tank visibly empties as it is used.
- If the player attaches a full oxygen tank to every auxiliary and widget slot on their backpack and Terrain Tool and idles, they will be able to breathe untethered for about 16 minutes.
- If running while carrying the same load of Oxygen Tanks, they will be able to breathe untethered for about 12 minutes.