|Release Date||December 20, 2016|
|Official Notes||Official Patch Notes|
|Previous Patch||Patch 0.2.90.0|
|Next Patch||Patch 0.2.111.0|
Updates[edit | edit source]
- Fix deadlock causing freezes on many people's machines, especially those with dual core CPUs.
- Fix 10 different crash issues affecting save reloads, multiplayer joins, and general gameplay.
- Decrease performance impact of distant objects
- Fix certain performance problems that appear after loading a save.
- Optimize tether networks to significantly improve framerate performance.
- Tethers now go dark when disconnected from their sources.
- Properly disable VR plugins