|Release Date||December 29, 2016|
|Official Notes||Official Patch Notes|
|Previous Patch||Patch 0.2.111.0|
|Next Patch||Patch 117|
Undocumented from 0.2.111.0 (already in Steam build):
- Fix issue where resources hover out of backpack on loading save
- Fix Popper hazards spawning new research items on save load
- Likely fix for client being unable to click launch buttons with mouse
New in 0.2.115.0:
- Ensure that players joining a Steam MP session are friends with someone currently in session.
- Fix for client Condenser exploit that would allow player to take unfilled fuel canister.
- Fix for research item exploit where player could save game after getting item, and reload.
- Fix for clients not seeing correct light and oxygen state on tethers.
- Fix for clients being unable to hear anything in SFX category of sounds.
- Don't allow player to enter vehicles while interacting/holding anything else
- Updated the bones discoveries so they have random orientation to terrain.
- Updated the Disovery version of Geysers to not include snapping points.