|The Salvage Initiative|
|Release Date||April 14, 2020|
|Official Notes||Patch Notes on Reddit|
|Previous Patch||Patch 1.10.9|
|Next Patch||Patch 1.12.95|
Updates[edit | edit source]
EXO Salvage Initiative LTE[edit | edit source]
Players are being given the opportunity to assist EXO in cleaning up all the debris items that are littered around the planets for permanent cosmetic rewards and in-game goodies.
Of particular interest are any large cargo containers that have gone missing from EXO's manifests – return these for major points! Rumor has it that these fell only on a few planets, but have caused a delightful atmospheric effect…
This event introduces secondary rewards that are delivered to players via a return rocket at the EXO Request Platform.
- ““4ML A-TYRE” Hat - Rewarded after achieving 1500 recovery points
- Turret-a-porter” Mask- Rewarded after achieving 5000 recovery points
- “Salvage Chic” Palette - Rewarded after achieving 8000 recovery points
Useful incremental and recurring rewards along the way!
This event will be live till June 14th!
Destructive debris generation & resource collection
- Players are now able to destroy T4 or “massive” debris objects found in the world using Dynamite. Larger debris objects will be reduced to a collection of generic new smaller tier scrap components.
- Destroying T2 and T3 objects with dynamite also creates a collection of smaller size scrap components.
- Dynamite can now be used to collect resource nuggets from resource deposits.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
The following bugs have been fixed as of version 22.214.171.124
Dynamite[edit | edit source]
- Hazard plants no longer remain floating when detonating dynamite near them
- Grass decorators no longer remain floating when detonating terrain
- Resources no longer remain floating when destroying terrain with dynamite.
- Decorators on non-Terran planets with T1 or T2 research objects attached to them no longer float when they are dug up using dynamite.
- Player should no longer blow up their own terrain tool
- Tier 1 items can no longer be destroyed by dynamite if placed directly on top of them
- Rover Seat, Large Rover Seat, and Crane can be destroyed with dynamite
- EXO Research Aids base now generates debris when blown up
Multiplayer[edit | edit source]
- The game no longer severely hitches when the host uses the trade platform for the first time in a session
General[edit | edit source]
- Color palette names are now consistent in Spanish
- Standard cursor is no longer overlapped by a bigger cursor that is delayed
- German and Dutch now use "STARTEN" on Exo Request Platform control panel
- Slotting behavior of items is now consistent when placing them with the cursor
- Single Tethers, Extenders and Glowsticks can be shredded
- Power will no longer be drained by EXO Research Aids and debris POIs when power cell is depleted
- Drills and Pavers no longer enter a bad state when a second drill or paver is packaged on the same AUX slot of an XL Rover
- The crash that occurred because of seats attached to shuttle storage has been fixed.