|The Groundwork Update|
|Release Date||October 24, 2019|
|Official Notes||Official Patch Notes|
|Previous Patch||Patch 1.5.8|
|Next Patch||Patch 1.7.55|
Updates[edit | edit source]
The following updates have been made to the game:
Vehicle In-Air Stabilization and Manual Controls
- Rovers automatically self-correct their rotation while airborne and are much less prone to flipping over
- You can also manually adjust the Pitch and Yaw/Roll of rovers while airborne using WASD/Left-Joystick
- Control over Yaw or Roll can be toggled in the options menu.
- Overhauled to be more consistent with the current Terrain Tool cursor
- Remains visible when obscured
- More clearly displays the vertical tilt of the Camera
- Displays the slope of the rover relative to the ground-plane
- Displays the amount of available Soil
- Multiple improvements to feel and responsiveness
That is right! There are reports coming in from the Sol system that strange new flora are appearing on Atrox! This is a limited time event that runs until 11:59 PST on November 14th!
Granted on login
- 1 Visor
- 1 Suit Palette
- Visor Reward
Performance Optimizations[edit | edit source]
Fixed a bug where tethers would occasionally cause performance degradation for clients in multiplayer games.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
The following bugs have been fixed as of version 126.96.36.199:
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a typo in "Connect the Small Generator to the Smelting Furnace to increase its performance".
- Driving vehicles through Arch Platform, Ring Platforms, and Ring Storage now triggers their reaction slots when they are set up in the same session, and after save/load.
- Players can no longer print from the diagonal slots of XL Platform B.
- Decorators are now spawning in the carved out sections of both the Mountains Biome on Radiated and the Hills Biome on Exotic.
- Player’s tether and tether posts will now connect to all 4 sides of the large curved platform.
- Shuttle is no longer stuttering in flight after it has been picked up and moved by the player.
- All planets show the correct primary and secondary resources in Polish
- T4 Solar Array is now oriented the same as the other items that are printed by the large printer.
- Rovers Sockets are no longer flipped when loading a game while out of relevance.
- Chemistry Lab is no longer entering an unusable state when a user saves and reloads right after the chem lab finishes its process.
- Resources now correctly pop back up when returning into relevance after moving items in storage.
- Packaging a Soil Centrifuge while it is active will no longer cause a crash.
- The Hydrazine Jetpack has the correct Russian translations in the tooltip, backpack printer, and research catalog.
- Drill UI orientation on rovers will no longer offset when the rover is an active physics object
- Audio now properly ends when the T2 Shelter is packaged. The audio returns when it is unpackaged
Multiplayer[edit | edit source]
- Shuttles that are stuck in orbit from previous versions, as well as shuttles that are left in orbit by the client in the current version are now destroyed.
- Customization items will now unlock during multiplayer sessions.