|Release Date||February 16, 2017|
|Official Notes||Official Patch Notes|
|Previous Patch||Patch 119|
|Next Patch||Patch 131|
- Dynamite now craftable from backpack
- New dynamite art, fx, audio
- Dynamite can now be used to destroy base buildings and other objects
- Added character idle animations
- Added 9 new discoverable wrecks, including their collectible items within
- Additional organic research items added
- Updated Dropship model art
- Updated RCS thruster effects for Dropship
- Updated model art for Tradeplatform
- Updated model and FX art for Smelter
- Added new refinery / smelter audio
- Added sandboxing of saved games when running the Steam Experimental branch.
- Improved game pad support on launch menu
- Performance improvement: Added a system for fully despawning decorator sets as you move away from them.
- Slight GPU performance improvement to terrain (use 16 bit indices)
- Researching an item when you have already researched all recipes will no longer "use up" that item in regards to when future updates add new recipes. It will now also give you a resource.
- Fixed several issues with how decorator states were saved and restored.
- Fixed race condition causing occasional anomalous terrain generation.
- Seed fixes, including shift-click issue and seeds growing in backpack
- Fix save game issue where conduits don't attach after saving a leaf and building platform
- Fix save game issue where conduits nubs don't disappear after a save game and using dynamite on the leaf
- Updated oxygen tank fill looping sound. Fixed Xbox bug that caused it top play at full volume.