|Release Date||March 17, 2017|
|Official Notes||Official Patch Notes|
|Previous Patch||Patch 125|
|Next Patch||Patch 153|
Updates[edit | edit source]
- 8 new rock-based discoveries available for research
Save File UX on Satellite Menu
- Can delete saves
- Saves use fixed numbered slots
- Most recent save selected by default
- Disable starting new game when saves full
- Reduced camera auto-adjustment so it interferes less when using gamepad
- Updated attenuation settings on refinery audio. No longer playing as 2d.
- Adjusted the Terrain cursor analog stick motion curve
- Improved physics update efficiency.
- Plant Materials updated to be less GPU intensive.
- Major optimization to base networks and tethers.
- Significantly reduce network bandwidth usage.