|Release Date||May 26, 2017|
|Official Notes||Official Patch Notes|
|Previous Patch||Patch 158|
|Next Patch||Patch 189|
- Steam now automatically uploads crash logs.
- Backpack visual design has been updated and new animations applied.
- Item names have been updated to better reflect their size. (e.g. Medium Rover, Large Rover, etc.).
- Fixed input inconsistencies in the Control Menu.
- When exiting a Shuttle docked at the Vehicle Bay, the Astroneer should no longer become stuck.
- Fixed an issue where certain objects were still appeared gray after a saved game was reloaded.
- Fixed an issue with solar panels failing to charge after loading a previously saved game.
- Fixed a minor art overlap with the Research module hologram and research chests.
- Even more rocks now despawn after being dug up.
- Decorators no longer spawn on deformed terrain.
- Vehicles no longer automatically eject Astroneers.
- Decorators now clean up appropriately when a module is built on top of them.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where space station launch buttons would stop working.
- Fixed an issue where Dropships would remain on a planet if a player's game crashes mid-travel.
- Fixed an issue where deform tools would be left behind in saved games that were generated in Multiplayer.
- Smelters no longer generate partial resources.
- Fixed an issue with objects floating as a player moves away from them.
- Gas Bag explosions audio now plays correctly in Multiplayer.
- Fixed issues with the Drill Head that prevented terrain deformation.
- Fixed an issue where Seats printed by the Vehicle Bay could not be removed from Rovers.
- Fixed minor audio issue with the Backpack printer.
- Items ejected from Backpacks can once again be picked up by players in Multiplayer.
- Fixed Winch cable issues in Multiplayer.
- Fixed crashing issues caused by broken landing zones in Multiplayer.
- Fixed several issues where item input indicators were missing in Multiplayer.
- Fix an issue where player color differentiation did not persist after loading a saved game.
- Gas bags in caves now despawn after being destroyed.