|Solid-Fuel Jump Jet|
|Unlock Cost||5,000 Bytes|
The Solid-Fuel Jump Jet is a personal mobility device in Astroneer that allows for the player to fly in short bursts.
|Solid-Fuel Jump Jet||Aluminum Alloy||Backpack|
The Solid-Fuel Jump Jet is used to provide an extra boost to a players jump, and is only equipped in the backpack widget slots. Equipping two Solid-Fuel Jump Jets will increase the speed at which the boost provides. It can be activated individually with the context keys (for PC: or , Xbox: or , PS4: or , Switch: or ), or both by holding down )PC: , Xbox: , PS4: , Switch: ) while jumping or in the air.
The ring on the Solid-Fuel Jump Jet fills up when used, and resets when touching the ground. If the ring fills up completely, the Solid-Fuel Jump Jet will stop providing boost until reset.
The Solid-Fuel Jump Jet starts with 50 full boosts when crafted. It will destroy itself after it runs out of energy.
- The top bar will turn off when there are 30 full boosts left.
- The middle bar will turn off when there are 15 full boosts left.
- The bottom bar will turn off and the light will start blinking when there are 3 full boosts left.
- The max altitude the player can fly is the same height as the clouds.
- A single Solid-Fuel Jump Jet has enough boost to get a player up to the top of a Tall Platform, and two Solid Fuel Jump Jets have enough boost to get a player up to the top of a Large Shuttle.