|This article is a stub. You can help Astroneer Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Astroneer Wiki by .
Player Tools[edit | edit source]
- Terrain Tool can be modified by Augments, attachments which alter the way the tool interacts with soil
- Creative Tool can be modified by pressing R while it is equipped. It is only available in Creative Mode.
- Aero can be used as a free cam. It is only available in Creative Mode.
Vehicle Tools[edit | edit source]
- Drill Strength 1, Drill Strength 2 and Drill Strength 3 can excavate and gather materials quickly, can dig through hard sedimentary materials when attached to the front of a Rover or on a Crane.
- Winch: Can be used to pull objects when attached to a rover or (for smaller objects) held in hand. Or to anchor vehicles to the ground.
- Crane: Can be used with a Drill to mine Resources.
- Paver: Can be used to build soil level with the camera's orientation, especially useful in combination with a Drill.