|The subject of this article has been removed from Astroneer.|
|Day/Night Cycle||~20 Minutes|
Tundra is similar to the Terran starter planet, except much colder and hence covered in snow and ice. They can consist of flat plains and tundras or large mountains and winding hills. Wind turbines are recommended on this planet due to the naturally windy conditions, which may also cause storms to appear more frequently. Although the longer day/night cycle renders solar panels less valuable they are not a bad idea for all day power.
The average time it takes for a day/night cycle to pass is around 20 minutes.
- Icy Plains: Ice spikes occasionally form in clusters. Plenty of wind, which makes this a perfect place to plant your wind turbines.
- The Tundra: Small patches of organic resources may appear; lots of rocky formations.
- Snowy Hills: Highlands with thick layers of snow on top.
- Acid Lake: Doesn't actually contain acid; named due to small ponds of green-colored Terrain with red dirt forming around them.
On this planet there are sections of short upside down cone shaped pillars, which will often have research items on the top.
- Tundra is the planet where Marbles can be found in abundance and the only planet where they can be found on it's surface.