|This article is a stub. You can help Astroneer Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Astroneer Wiki by .
Widgets are small items that have a variety of uses. Some widgets have some manner of active behavior when plugged into an auxiliary slot on the backpack, such as providing oxygen or power to the player.
Type[edit | edit source]
- Small Solar Panels: Generates power in direct sunlight at 0.5U/s on Sylva.
- Small Wind Turbine: Generates power depending on location and wind, at 0.5U/s.
- Small Battery: Stores 32 Units of energy.
- QT-RTG: Generates 1U/s without the need of wind or the sun.
- Oxygen Tank: Stores Oxygen automatically, effectively expanding the oxygen reserve.
- Power Cells: Generates 48 Units of energy before disappearing completely.
- Oxygen Filters: Provides extra oxygen for a limited amount of time.
- Small Generator: The Small Generator consumes Organic material to produce a constant 1.0U/s of power. Can be activated or deactivated as necessary by hovering over and holding F.
- Portable Oxygenator: Creates oxygen at the cost of energy (a full tank will consume 10 Units of energy, all the power the backpack can hold).
- Worklight: Generates light with no power cost.
Uses[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Some widgets can only activate when used on the auxiliary slots, such as the Small Solar Panel.